USPAP 2020-2021 7-Hour National Update
Please Note: This Course is NOT for initial designations (you need a 15-Hour Course that we are unable to offer at this time due to COVID-19)
Date: August 3, 2020
Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm with 1 hour for Lunch
Location: via Zoom
Credits: 7 credits
Instructor: Steven Elliott, MRA
The 2018-2019 7-Hour National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) Update Course.
The course focuses on the most recent changes to USPAP and on appraisal issues that affect daily appraisal practice.
Important Information you will need to know before regarding your attendance in this online offering of the 7-Hour USPAP.
- You will be required to purchase a copy of the 2020-21 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice in addition to this registration. The Appraisal Qualifications Board requires all students in the class possess a copy of the USPAP. The MAAO will provide the student manual but will not be providing the USPAP 2020-2021 Book for this on-line classes. You will be required to check in and show your copy of your USPAP Book.
Appraisal Foundation - 7-Hour USPAP Book
- If you wish to purchase a hard copy of the USPAP Note, shipping times for hard copy USPAP books is 7-10 days. Call 800-348-2831 first to confirm delivery times.
- PDF copies may be downloaded after payment. YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE PDF DOWNLOAD.
- You will be required to prove who you are by emailing a copy of your driver’s license prior to the start of the class as we are required to verify students’ identity. For security reasons, you may redact the license number or you can make other arrangements with the MAAO staff.
- Test the computer or device you plan to use at https://zoom.us/test including your video and audio. We are required to be able to see all participants during the seminar in order to be able to award CE hours. If you wish to do a test of your Zoom for this class, please reach out to the MAAO staff and we would be happy to assist.
The cost for the course will be: MAAO Member - $175.00 Non-Member - $250.00 PLUS you will be required to purchase above noted USPAP Manual.
MAAO Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, you must notify Paula Rubley via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 27, 2020, there are no refunds granted after that date.
Make checks payable to: Massachusetts Association of Assessing Officers or MAAO
Please send your payment to: MAAO,44 Bearfoot Road, Suite 200, Northborough, MA 01532. If you need the MAAO's W-9, you can find it on the MAAO's website in the Resources tab under the About along the top rail.