MAAO 2019 Summer Conference
Red Jacket Beach Resort reservations
The MAAO Summer Conference will be held Tuesday, June 18th – Friday, June 21st at the Red Jacket Beach Resort, South Yarmouth, Massachusetts.
Please Note the Following:
- MAAO conference rates are valid for the nights of Sunday, June 16th – Thursday, June 20th (Patriot Properties User Group meeting is on Monday, June 17th, therefore the hotel allows the MAAO group rate to begin the 16th). If you wish to stay before or beyond our conference, guest rooms are subject to the standard best available rate at time of reservation.
- Standard “Run of the House” rooms are priced at $162.00 per night, plus tax (total including tax is $180.95 per night). Family room accommodations are priced at $213.00 per night, plus tax (total including tax is $237.92 per night).
- It is the policy of the MAAO that the conference rate is for only one room per registrant. If registrants wish to reserve more than one room, the additional rooms will be at the market rate of the Red Jacket. (The MAAO utilizes every room available at the RJB for our conference attendees.)
- Please make your ROOM reservation via telephone with the Red Jacket Reservation line (you cannot utilize the online registration)! Please do not call the Red Jacket Beach Resort directly as the front desk is not equipped to handle this group reservation.
You must go through the corporate reservations! Please use the following:
- Red Jacket Room Reservations: (800) 672-0500
- Group Code: 614478
- Call between the hours of 9:00 am and 6:00 pm (regular business hours)
Please Note the following:
- A first night’s deposit at time of booking is required to confirm your reservation. The deposit may be paid via credit card or check. If paying by check, payment must be received by the resort within 21 days of making your reservation.
- You will be required to provide a credit card upon arrival for your room. This is a requirement of the hotel for liability and incidentals. The hotel will expect payment for your accommodations upon arrival or prior to arrival (i.e. have the community provide you with either a check or the corporate credit card OR you will be expected to provide your own!).
- Municipalities are NOT exempt from room tax, per the DOR (Ch. 64G).
- You can make a request for a room but there is (as in the past) no guarantee that you will get your request.
- Family accommodations are on a first come first serve basis and are only the family accommodations located within the hotel. These are very limited and I recommend that you contact the Red Jacket Reservations Office early to make your reservations.
- You will still need to register on the MAAO website for the conference itself. If a person is not registered for the MAAO conference they will be required to pay the Red Jacket market rate for the room they are book in (which varies). The hotel will provide the MAAO with a rooming list that will be cross checked with our registrant list.
- Room reservation cut-off date is Friday May 17, 2019, so make your reservations early. Reservations received after this date will be accepted by the Resort on a space available basis.
- If you need to change your stay or cancel your stay, YOU MUST DO SO 10 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR STAY TO RECEIVE A REFUND.
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact Christine Purple at email@example.com or 774-249-8624 or Paula Rubley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 774-249-8625. Again, do not call the hotel directly as the staff there are not equipped to answer your questions or make your reservation.